Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toni_zgz View Post
    Apart from Pascal, this community is for derivatives of it? I.e. Oberon, Modula or component pascal?
    Hi and welcome to PGD!

As far as I know PGD members most commonly use Object Pascal and its dialects like Delphi, Free Pascal, Oxygene and the one used in Smart Mobile Studio (don't know if it has specific name). But most PGD members are versatile in multiple Pascal dialects and even multiple programming languages. So I doubt you could find a Pascal dialect that hasn't been at least tried by our members if not mastered.

Hi

Hi, I am a web developer but enjoy revisiting my early days of programming from time to time. That would include 6502/6510 assembly and Turbo Pascal (Graphics).

Thyandyr reporting

Hello, Initial post as requested.

Tool: Delphi Berlin
    Game styles of interest: MoM, DF
    Level: For own fun

Hello

Hi, this is my initial post. I just started learning Free Pascal and Lazarus and hope to learn making games. I'm interested in Roguelikes and 2D games I played back in my youth on the C64.

Greetings!

Hello, returning to Pascal land after almost a decade apart. I was making web games but I'm fed up with that at this point.

First post

Yes, I am Human

Oscar Welcome to PGD.
    I hope your stay here will be as pleasant as possible.

Hello PGD

Hello to everyone! I'm a Delphi Developer and i'm interesting about game development. I have already develop mobile game with other tool like Gideros and AndEngine and now I want to join this community!

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast