Quote Originally Posted by EricLang
My main problem seems to be that DelphiX (which I am going to try for a while. It seems the best way to start of...) uses this TPicture in it's TDXImageList. How do I get the TBitmap32 in there without assigning (which means moving too much memory around)?
If my memory serves me right --it's been a good few years since I've used UnDelphiX-- you are looking for the draw function in the Help files. It is a method of the TImage object that references the 'Screen' that you wish to draw the image to.

The older DelphiX used to have an installation that setup the included help files in with your standard Help files so searching through them would be the same. Now you have to manually do this, if that is what you want.

Look the help files in the UnDelphiX folder and have a good look through them. You should specifically look for at least the drawing functions, how to fill a TDXScreen, Flip it and how to dynamically load and free images.

That should cover your basics. Sound should not differ much, I think. It's been some time since I've used the suite.