Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign Me Up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Sign Me Up

If you want to sign up as a developer for this project, please reply to this thread.

But please, don't waste peoples time... this project is going to require commitment from everyone involved... a commitment in terms of time (yes I know everyone has lives that get in the way, so to be clear... if you sign up and take on a piece of work that you say you're going to get done in X weeks... the team will expect it in X weeks... if you hit snags or real life intervenes, don't sit on the problem... tell us - there will be private developer forums just for the devs to handle this kind of discussion) and a commitment to follow the rules decided upon by the team (this will include some coding guidelines to ensure we end up with a consistent product).

If you can't do this, then please don't sign up. If you want to talk about any of this before you sign up, drop me a PM or an email.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

I definitely want to participate in this, so please sign me up.

I don't know how well I can fit, still count me in.

Not sure how much time I will be able to give, but since I definitely want to participate - count me in.

I'm in too. I'll definitely make time for this.
    Existence is pain

I wanna help but I'm not sure of how helpfull I can be.
    Time limit is currently my biggest problem.
    Another problem might be my knowledge as I realy have rather limited knowledge in graphical development. I have verry limited knowledge in sound development (kust a litle bit of expirience with BASS sound library).

Now if nothing else I could serve as a bug hunter (have some expirience with this ).
    Also since I own Delphi SA (software asurrance) I have access to latest versions of Delphi and might therefore help keeping the Delphi compatibilty of the engine. However I do not own any Mac based, iOS based or Android based devices so I'm limited to Windows or Linux platforms.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure how much time I can put into this at the moment, what with exams coming up but after that I should have a fair bit of time available. I'm not sure how my level compares to everyone elses' but this is definitely something I want to see happen So count me in!
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

I am interested, and should have enough time.

PGDCE Developer
    Count me in too.I don't have too much time, but I can help to mount the structure since i have good knowledge with OOP.

I am willing to help, too. I'm covered with Delphi + Mobile SA, own a Mac and have direct acces to Apple devices (phones/tablets) as well as various Android devices (phones/tablets). I could do testing, code reviews and bug fixing (I am a long term experienced full time Delphi developer).
    Last edited by Dennis; 08-05-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast