Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cartoon Minotaur

Cartoon Minotaur

K4Z, are the ears also jointed so that you can get them flapping on a windy day?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Cartoon Minotaur

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    K4Z, are the ears also jointed so that you can get them flapping on a windy day?
    Yep , both ears and nose ring are jointed, and will dangle in the wind and as he moves his head. I haven't played much with dynamics in Lightwave, so my main problem is trying to get it to look and work properly, and also setting up collisions .

Cartoon Minotaur

nice work dude what you use to make it 3ds max? it looks like to me but i could be wrong

ive done alittle 3d work but not latley busy with work n stuff now i just started getting into making a engine/game maybe when i get some decent work done i can show ya some of my weapons i made all i really do is guns or swords but hehe i might do something kool like ur full char

Cartoon Minotaur

He used lightwave for this

Too bad he kind of disappeared on us. I'm sure there's at least one person here that would want him to come back and continue making these kind of graphics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12