Wow! I don't know with what did I earned such respect from you but I'm honored you think that way about me. I just hope I won't disapoint you in the end.

Anywhay you don't need to wait for me with publishing of you UI library. The main reason is that I have no idea when it will be finished. It may take a while especially if development will be as slow as it was in the last year.
Anywhay if I achieve desired quality of it I don't think it would matter much wheter it is published first or not. Besides I may even get some good idea from looking at yours.

But the main two reasons why you shouldn't wait for me is:
1. Now that I know you are waiting for me it makes me feel presured which I don't like. Why? When I'm presured I tend to rush things. And when I rush things I tend to make many silly mistakes becouse of which the development takes even longer than it would othervise. This is one of the reasons why I didn't decided to join you in development of your UI library when you invited me to.
2. Based on feedback from many indy game developers that I'm in contact with (mostly giving suggestion on improving their games) I can tell you that most of them are quite frustrated by the fact that even good game engines usually come without decent UI library. Most of them only support verry basic UI library which usually isn't good enough for making decent good loking game UI. So many of them actually had to ither exted those basic UI libraries that come with the game engines they use or make their own. And this is another reason why I'm trying to develop my UI library in such way that it could be used with as many graphical engines as posible.
You say that your pasion is your game engine. Well including your UI library in your game engine would inprove its value greatly and therefore also its sucsess.

So don't wait for me and take care about your sucsess first. Especially since in the end I'm thinking about opening the source for my UI. But I won't do this now becouse I'm afraid that doing so I might be caried away from my initial idea too much.
And for those wondering yes I do intent to shift the focus of my UI library to fully support PGDCE first. But I first need to do another partial rewrite to support another feature that wasn't planned in the beggining but I have seen it requested by some pepole on the internet and my overal design alows pretty easy implementation of it.But I do need to implement it first before I write a design document of what exact capability is needed from the grapgical or game engine so that my UI library can be used with it.