Thread: New Get Lazarus Initiative

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phibermon View Post
    I'm currently working on transform feedback accelerated vector field optimizations to various path finding algorithms, specifically to handle real-time path finding on procedurally generated terrains and planets. Before that I implemented volumetric shadows with multiple light sources for my particle system. I have very few people to discuss such things with, none in the Pascal community. It's great to see all the new engines and things come out for Pascal but it'd be nice if there were more people into the bleeding edge stuff, I have nobody to talk to :\
    I could go and discus pathfinding algorithms with you. Probably my knowledge isn't as good as your but still. So yeah you have somebody to talk to if so desired.

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    I could go and discus pathfinding algorithms with you. Probably my knowledge isn't as good as your but still. So yeah you have somebody to talk to if so desired.
    Hey I love to talk about programming If you ever want to chat about designs and ideas then I'd love to
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.