Thread: Eschecs - Pascal chess program

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by de_jean_7777 View Post
    The problem is with the middle part where the version number is in your links, since your links are consisted actually of three links (<a> elements). The middle version part always points to the dutch version.
    Oh, I understand now. Thank you. I will fix it.

Hello! There is a new version, with squares highlighting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Roland Chastain; 24-12-2022 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Deleted broken link

Not that I'm much of a chess player, so this might not be something I need. But would you be able to implement scaling of the board when the window is resized?
    Existence is pain

Quote Originally Posted by de_jean_7777 View Post
    Not that I'm much of a chess player, so this might not be something I need. But would you be able to implement scaling of the board when the window is resized?
    Yes, I am thinking about it. Maybe for 2019 ?

Hello! A new version of the game is available. Now the game has sound, different chessboard styles, and is compatible with different systems (Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Raspberry Pi).

https://github.com/rchastain/eschecs/releases

Thank you to Fred van Stappen, whose contribution has made all that possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eschecs 5.0.0

Hello friends!

A new version of the game is available.

https://github.com/rchastain/eschecs/releases

The main difference with the previous version is the possibility to play chess 960 (Fischer random chess).

Another difference is that you can save the current game in a PGN file (by clicking on "Save and quit").

There is a separated application, named options, that allows to launch Eschecs with desired options.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Regards.

Roland
    Last edited by Roland Chastain; 22-11-2019 at 07:50 PM.