Quote Originally Posted by Vinzvega View Post
Hi Benjamin,

Nice nice work ! Impressive !

If I must keep one thing, it is the tremendous sky rendering. Optical camera effect and sun burn is just fabulous.

I will check Kraft in a short time (I assume it is Pappe 2 ?) and try to make you feed back about it, as I do for pappe.

Thanks for the show !

Vincent
Kraft is PAPPE 4 in a manner of speaking, since PAPPE 2 (further development of PAPPE 1 with code refactoring, fixes, etc., but yet without complete rewrite, the first physics engine in the early development of Supraleiter) and PAPPE 3 (first complete rewrite, the second physics engine in the midage development of Supraleiter) did already before as private versions, so Kraft (the current physics engine in Supraleiter) is the fourth evolution level of my physics engine coding stuff with the second complete rewrite, this time with completely new API design and physics engine code design structure than before with PAPPE 1/2/3, therefore also the new name Kraft instead PAPPE again.

And here some example code http://rootserver.rosseaux.net/stuff/PhysicsDemo.dpr for as quick&dirty fake-API-doc :-)