Hi guys,

I'd like to let you know that Asphyre project continues and a new version, now called Pascal eXtended Library has been released.

This new release contains almost everything that most recent release of Asphyre Sphinx 3 had, but with many new features.

The most exciting features include native support for singleboard devices such as Raspberry PI, Intel Galileo, BeagleBone Black among others. This includes fast access to interfaces such as GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART, PWM and so on.

Support for OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Direct3D 7, Direct3D 9 and Direct3D 11 is provided, along with new Software Renderer, which can also be used on singleboard computers as well.

This release supports all platforms available in Embarcadero Delphi XE 8 and later, and the following platforms in FreePascal / Lazarus: Windows 32 and 64-bit, Linux 32-bit, 64-bit and ARM, Mac OS X (32-bit Carbon and 64-bit Cocoa), SingleBoard devices (w/Linux) and experimental support for Android ARM and Intel.

As always, you can get the latest release from the official web site: http://www.afterwarp.net

I'm still working on updating the site and including new forums. Also, I'll be creating tutorials on how to install and configure FreePascal / Lazarus for each of the aforementioned platforms. I will be uploading source code to GitHub in next couple of days too.

As you can understand from above, there is still a lot of work to do with the web site, so please be patient.

Meanwhile, let me know what you think about this release.

P.S. If you are wondering about the name, since this thing now supports much more than Asphyre ever did, including major features for Electronics / Maker Community in addition to Game Development, a more broad name seemed appropriate.