Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pascal eXtended Library (aka Asphyre) released!

Quote Originally Posted by devchenxip View Post
    dear LP, PXL change too much, if you can continue to support tulip UI.
    Indeed, UI has been a requested feature and even I've been offered to help porting UI. I've previously started to port Asphyre Sphinx UI to PXL, but as I'm trying to use RTTI now, it has been going slowly. Tulip UI was made by Marco Cestari, but I don't have the source code for its editor and haven't received answer to my last e-mail, so am still waiting.

By the way, there was a recent fix to FontTool, solving some issues with Unicode characters.

Quote Originally Posted by devchenxip View Post
    PXL.Archives.Loading.pas

add code in 415line: Image.Name:= Key;

Otherwise, according to the name lookup complains
    Thanks! I've fixed this in both "v1.0 updates" and "master" branches.

Currently I'm still working on embedded target in master branch with full support for LPC1114, which would also serve as an example for adding support to other chips. Michael Ring has also kindly provided me additional FPC units for supporting Atmel SAM3x8e (Arduino Due) and several others, including some ARM Freedom and Nucleo boards, so I'll be testing those as well. I could also run AVR code on ATtiny2313 (smaller/cheaper chip than ATmega used in Arduino Uno), but have found few compiler optimization bugs there, so am waiting until they are fixed.

I've been also struggling with multiple hosting providers and forum software, but it seems that sorted things out and there shouldn't be any more trouble (I hope).

Sphinx304:
    Code:
    function OverlapRect(const Rect1, Rect2: TRect): Boolean;
    begin
       Result:= (Rect1.Left < Rect2.Right) and (Rect1.Right >  Rect2.Left) and (Rect1.Top < Rect2.Bottom) and (Rect1.Bottom > Rect2.Top);
    end;
    PXL:
    Code:
    function OverlapRect(const Rect1, Rect2: TIntRect): Boolean;
    begin
      Result := (Rect2.Left < Rect1.Right) and (Rect2.Right > Rect1.Left) and (Rect2.Top < Rect1.Bottom) and
        (Rect2.Bottom > Rect1.Top);
    end;
    dear LP, It took me two hours to debug the changes...
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 11-11-2015 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Adding code tags

@devchenxip Please use code tags when posting source code one the forum.

To do so you might want to switch to advanced post editing by using "Go Advanced" button which also have several buttons for adding code tags. The languages for which code tags are supported by our forums are Object Pascal, HTM; and PHP.

Also don't use any other type of formatting for source code like Coloring or it breaks the code tags.
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 11-11-2015 at 06:02 PM.

devchenxip, thanks for reporting this, but what is the problem?
    (yes, OverlapRect was modified to test Rect2 vs Rect1, previously it was inverted)

Also, for bugs, it is advisable to post them here.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    @devchenxip Please use code tags when posting source code one the forum.

To do so you might want to switch to advanced post editing by using "Go Advanced" button which also have several buttons for adding code tags. The languages for which code tags are supported by our forums are Object Pascal, HTM; and PHP.

Also don't use any other type of formatting for source code like Coloring or it breaks the code tags.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Quote Originally Posted by LP View Post
    devchenxip, thanks for reporting this, but what is the problem?
    (yes, OverlapRect was modified to test Rect2 vs Rect1, previously it was inverted)

Also, for bugs, it is advisable to post them here.
    I didn't expect you will modify the code.

My old code used in many places this function.

It took me a lot of time debugging, finally found unexpectedly is "OverlapRect" changed.

Have a nice weekend.

Wow, this is a SERIOUS upgrade from the last version of Asphyre Sphinx... by far the best Object Pascal-based DirectX 11 rendering backend available. Very wise decision to do a fresh implementation of the headers, too, rather than using the terrible old JSB headers like everyone else out there.

First chance exception at $00017D80. Exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 0058520B, accessing address 00000000'. Process client_mobile (38

target platform:OS X - MacOSX 10.9.5

Code:
    procedure TExtensions.DecodeVersionString;
    var
      VersionText: TExtString;
      CharPos: Integer;
    begin
      VersionText := GetGLString(GL_VERSION);  //VersionText = ''  ??

CharPos := 1;

FMajorVersion := StrToIntDef(ExtractNumberWord(VersionText, CharPos), 0);

if CharPos <= Length(VersionText) then
        FMinorVersion := StrToIntDef(ExtractNumberWord(VersionText, CharPos, 1), 0);
    end;
    Last edited by devchenxip; 26-04-2016 at 05:02 AM.

Basic Simple(FireMonkey) has leak found:

---------------------------
    Unexpected Memory Leak
    ---------------------------
    An unexpected memory leak has occurred. The unexpected small block leaks are:

1 - 12 bytes: TFireDX11Provider x 1
    117 - 124 bytes: TMultimediaTimer x 1

change this program Destory Event:
    Code:
    procedure TMainForm.FormDestroy(Sender: TObject);
    begin
      EngineTimer.Free;
      EngineFonts.Free;
      EngineImages.Free;
      EngineCanvas.Free;
      EngineDevice.Free;
      DeviceProvider.Free;
      FMBridge.Free;
    end;
    Last edited by devchenxip; 26-04-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Hi there.

Maybe someone can give me a hint here :

(From the Tunnel Example)

Code:
    var 
    BitmapMain: TBitmap;
    BitmapMain := TBitmap.Create(EngineDevice);
    BitmapMain.Canvas.FillRect(0, 0, 512, 512, $FFFCFCFC, TBlendingEffect.Multiply);
    Is this now the way how rendertargets work? By using Tbitmaps and creating them with the enginedevice?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast