Quote Originally Posted by devchenxip View Post
dear LP, PXL change too much, if you can continue to support tulip UI.
Indeed, UI has been a requested feature and even I've been offered to help porting UI. I've previously started to port Asphyre Sphinx UI to PXL, but as I'm trying to use RTTI now, it has been going slowly. Tulip UI was made by Marco Cestari, but I don't have the source code for its editor and haven't received answer to my last e-mail, so am still waiting.

By the way, there was a recent fix to FontTool, solving some issues with Unicode characters.

Quote Originally Posted by devchenxip View Post
PXL.Archives.Loading.pas

add code in 415line: Image.Name:= Key;

Otherwise, according to the name lookup complains
Thanks! I've fixed this in both "v1.0 updates" and "master" branches.

Currently I'm still working on embedded target in master branch with full support for LPC1114, which would also serve as an example for adding support to other chips. Michael Ring has also kindly provided me additional FPC units for supporting Atmel SAM3x8e (Arduino Due) and several others, including some ARM Freedom and Nucleo boards, so I'll be testing those as well. I could also run AVR code on ATtiny2313 (smaller/cheaper chip than ATmega used in Arduino Uno), but have found few compiler optimization bugs there, so am waiting until they are fixed.

I've been also struggling with multiple hosting providers and forum software, but it seems that sorted things out and there shouldn't be any more trouble (I hope).