Thread: Green Onions - The I-Ching Saga

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    Hope the game goes down well at the event
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Thanks.

I've just finished the game (Release Candidate 5). The last boss is almost impossible. I hope they like it.
    No signature provided yet.

Hey, Green Onions is back.

It was long. So long that the game became unplayable in current systems (mostly Windows10) so I have to rewrite it before release (I think we'll beat Duke Nukem Forever record ).

I was working for some time porting the game to the latest MinGRo version, and I'm being very careful to not enter in a development hell as I did with the previous one. Current MinGRo has some flaws and lacks but it is quite more stable than the one I used in the first incarnation. It is being hard to resist the temptation of modify MinGRo to fix it, but I had to minimize such modifications to severe bugfixing only and document any other flaw to work on it only when game is finished.

There's still a lot of work but I must finish it this month. I can use the old one to copy code or use it as a template for the re-implementation so it isn't as hard as it was.

Duke Nukem Forever ghost is flying around...

A lot happened (personal and professional), time goes by and the game is still under development (yuk!). I'm streaming the process, that is helping a lot to keep me in the mood, so if you want to see how Pascal game developing looks like, and what's the actual process, go for it. Mostly in Spanish though.

Well good luck mate!
    cheers,
    Paul

Thanks Paul.

So I can say the game is finished But can't publish it yet because all the hair that appears only when the project is about to be released. You know. For example, game backgrounds that are quite bland (except level 5 one) so I have to add some detail to them.

Anyway, here you have the "You Win!" screen to celebrate:

Attachment:
    05-gana-df.png
    Last edited by Ñuño Martínez; 17-03-2021 at 01:25 PM.