Quote Originally Posted by Tomi View Post
Maybe I will so, but it is better for me writing in Hungarian so far, because I can separate my variables and other things better.
I agree with Robert's suggestion.
Having your code written in English does have a great benefit that you can just simply copy and paste part of your code when you are seeking help from others.

I myself am not native English speaking person and used to write my code in Slovenian (my native language) but eventually I figured out that it is better if I write my code in English instead. Why?
When I have all of my code written in English it allows my brains to kind of switch into "English mode" where even most of my thought process is done in English. I know it sounds a bit weird.
But when I have parts of the code written in Slovenian my brain stays in "Slovenian mode" where I'm forced of constantly having to translate English parts of the code or documentation into Slovenian which I think it slows down the thought process a bit.
And sometime it might even happen that my brain would en up being in "English mode" and I would end up constantly translating my Slovenian code into English. And yes I know that this seems even weirder.