Uploaded a new release and code.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
Here are few suggestions for improving of your game
Thanks a lot for the ideas.
1. ---- I've been thinking of it and I thought that visual effect of 'screen full of bullets' would be better. But today I've tried this idea and it works perfectly. Implemented in today's code upload. (Only Linux32 release is 8-th version, others still shoot randomly).
2. ---- Seems to be fixed by pt.1. I may deliberately make such stuff like enemies cornering the player and acting in groups, but still doubt if this would be interesting - the game is hell hard even now
3. ---- I think it's better to increase fire rate (shots per secons), more fun Practically implementing pt.1 doubled the firing rate (in several cases 3.5x shooting speed) because bots don't shoot all directions and with the same firerate they fire 2x/4x bullets towards the player. There are many ways I can implement higher difficulty.
HOWEVER, the idea of a bot shooting much more powerful charges but not as often as others do might be a good way to increase diversity. I've got to model a few more enemies Thanks to Scorpio@opengameart construction set it's not very complex.
I have also an idea of an enemy capable of disabling player control for a short time if hits - (fire/movement) separately.

4. You should definitely implement a hot seat multiplayer support. ----- that's much harder Believe it or not I have never ever played a single multiplayer game either hot-seat or on LAN

I've also a question. How does the voice sound? I didn't include it in release (you may easily uncomment it in the code - there are two variants: hostile bot, reporting errors and a generic sound).
It seems that just a sound I've used previously sounds more... natural?
Voice fits fine heavy music, but when the music is calm I don't like it.
Or maybe I've just got my ears tired of it while recording?