Thread: Jink Engine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Looking very nice. It is clear that you have put a lot of work into it.

I would like to say "Sure I'm interested in helping you out" but based on the fact that I spend very little time (too little) programing I'm afraid that I probably won't be of much help to you.

EDIT: As for internet screwing you on posting a massive post. In time I learned that whenever I'm writing a bigger post I usually copy the posts text into notepad before actually posting it. So if something goes wrong I can copy paste it back to browser when attempting to post it again.
    This is crucial when you are posting on forums which have time limited login session (you are automatically logged out after certain time of inactivity) since writing a massive post would probably take you more than 15 minutes which is most often time interval after which you are automatically logged out in case of inactivity on such forum.
    And yes PGD also uses such interval for logging you out unless you check "Remember me" checkbox when logging-in in which case a permanent login session is established.
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 07-09-2016 at 03:53 PM.