Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: raylib-pascal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I added the download link in the 1st post. That link will always be the most recent version. Interested to see how it works on different configurations. Your video card MUST be at least OpenGL 2.1 compliant in order to work. Build v1.r5.alpha has a few examples: basic physics, simple 3D, 2D camera and more. raygui is in but no examples yet, some will come. It's a simple and easy to use direct-mode gui library. raylib-pascal is currently using the raylib 1.7 development branch since it has some important fixes and enhancements that was needed over 1.6 branch. 1.7 is very stable.

More screens, vids and recent information posted on my twitter account.

Anyway, enjoy!
    Last edited by drezgames; 08-02-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Wow. I mean, wow. Let's burn Twitter and Facebook with this, don't we?

[edit]
    Don't you have a web page or something of the project?
    Last edited by Ñuño Martínez; 09-02-2017 at 11:09 AM.
    No signature provided yet.

Hi, thx. No not yet but I'm working on it. I had been stuck a few month with a few mind numbing technical issues and at the last moment things sorta come together. Now that I got it to a somewhat stable point, I will start working on website.

I downloaded it and I tested some examples. Impressive !

Do you plan to release the source ?

Hi, thanks. Appreciate that. I use some commercial Delphi components so unable to release those bits of course. There are really no plans to release the sources. The base product will be free, maybe i will provide addons in the future. Also addons would be able to be sold/purchased direct from my website from other developers. Not sure just yet, still kicking around ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by piradyne View Post
    Hi, thanks. Appreciate that. I use some commercial Delphi components so unable to release those bits of course. There are really no plans to release the sources. The base product will be free, maybe i will provide addons in the future. Also addons would be able to be sold/purchased direct from my website from other developers. Not sure just yet, still kicking around ideas.
    Yes, it looks great but since I am using Linux it is of no use for me. Maybe you are going to release at least the source of the Delphi wrapper/bindings to raylib?
    Best regards,
    Cybermonkey

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermonkey View Post
    Yes, it looks great but since I am using Linux it is of no use for me. Maybe you are going to release at least the source of the Delphi wrapper/bindings to raylib?
    No worries, understand. check your PM.

I now have website online. It's WIP but functional. https://jarmargames.com

Quote Originally Posted by piradyne View Post
    I now have website online. It's WIP but functional. https://jarmargames.com
    It says it can't find the server.
    No signature provided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ñuño Martínez View Post
    It says it can't find the server.
    I confirm also that the site is currently unavailable.
    But based on the information from Domain Tools about the site domain I see it was updated just yesterday. So I'm guessing he might be in a process of switching site providers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast