Thread: raylib-pascal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I downloaded it and I tested some examples. Impressive !

Do you plan to release the source ?

Hi, thanks. Appreciate that. I use some commercial Delphi components so unable to release those bits of course. There are really no plans to release the sources. The base product will be free, maybe i will provide addons in the future. Also addons would be able to be sold/purchased direct from my website from other developers. Not sure just yet, still kicking around ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by piradyne View Post
    Hi, thanks. Appreciate that. I use some commercial Delphi components so unable to release those bits of course. There are really no plans to release the sources. The base product will be free, maybe i will provide addons in the future. Also addons would be able to be sold/purchased direct from my website from other developers. Not sure just yet, still kicking around ideas.
    Yes, it looks great but since I am using Linux it is of no use for me. Maybe you are going to release at least the source of the Delphi wrapper/bindings to raylib?
    Best regards,
    Cybermonkey

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermonkey View Post
    Yes, it looks great but since I am using Linux it is of no use for me. Maybe you are going to release at least the source of the Delphi wrapper/bindings to raylib?
    No worries, understand. check your PM.

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    Looking great Jarrod - I'm always impressed by your dedication to clean and complete interfaces and designs - you clearly work very hard
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.