Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castle Game Engine 6.0 released

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    I'm taking steps to support castle X3D files and later on direct interaction with the castle scene graph inside my editing tools - I've got a lot of work on so I can't give a timeline yet - but I'll be keeping Michalis apprised of my progress.

I agree that a good editor would be a great addition to castle at this stage - it would speed up prototyping and allow people to scale their ideas/scenes rapidly - castle can handle *a lot* more than even its most impressive examples/demos give it credit for and good content creation tools make a world of difference - providing you have the art resources to call upon that is
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Quote Originally Posted by phibermon View Post
    I'm taking steps to support castle X3D files and later on direct interaction with the castle scene graph inside my editing tools - I've got a lot of work on so I can't give a timeline yet - but I'll be keeping Michalis apprised of my progress.

I agree that a good editor would be a great addition to castle at this stage - it would speed up prototyping and allow people to scale their ideas/scenes rapidly - castle can handle *a lot* more than even its most impressive examples/demos give it credit for and good content creation tools make a world of difference - providing you have the art resources to call upon that is
    I admit I'm very excited about that Please write when you anything to show, I would love to see it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12