Thread: So whatever happened to the whole PGDCE thing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi View Post
    The downside to this decision is that I have practically no money because I'm just starting out and I don't have a steady stream of work yet. Unfortunately the hosting contract for PGD is up for renewal and I've been asking myself what to do about it. With no major projects, no competitions, no regular flow of content (aside from forum activity), I've been contemplating moving the site to my own server to save money. That will mean slower page serve times and the possibility of bandwidth caps.
    Hey Christina if the hosting expenses are a big problem for you then this is where I can and I'm prepared to help immediately. Initially I was planning to use that money to buy Mobile Add-on pack for Delphi for developing a mobile application for my employer but since my employer isn't showing a big interest in this I have no need for buying the Mobile Add-on pack at this time. So feel free to share more information on how can I help you in this matter.

As far as content creation goes I must shamefully admit that my extensive tutorial about working with classes in Object Pascal that I started several years ago (I'm actually afraid to look when ) hasn't seem much progress lately.
    The main reason for this is that my current job is draining almost all of my energy from me. Man I miss my old job where sometimes I even had time do to some programming during work time (don't tell my old boss about this ).

PS: If you need an idea about the theme for next PGD competition I got two words for you: Deterministic Simulation
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 12-03-2017 at 09:22 PM.