Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: So whatever happened to the whole PGDCE thing?

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ñuño Martínez View Post
    I know this is a sort of joke, but I don't get it.
    You were being mature, trying to get back onto topic and in recognition of that I was being ironically petty

This isn't over! delegation is the answer. Me and Silver are both planning our tutorials so I think a small tutorial framework in a similar vein as the NeHe OpenGL tutorials would be a nice place to start devising ways to collaborate.
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Quote Originally Posted by phibermon View Post
    You were being mature, trying to get back onto topic and in recognition of that I was being ironically petty

This isn't over! delegation is the answer. Me and Silver are both planning our tutorials so I think a small tutorial framework in a similar vein as the NeHe OpenGL tutorials would be a nice place to start devising ways to collaborate.
    I'm always planning a tutorial of Allegro.pas but never did it. I started one at FreePascal's Wiki but it is incomplete and useless. I plan to make a beta release soon (Yay!) so may be I should do it.
    Last edited by Ñuño Martínez; 22-01-2018 at 09:55 AM.
    No signature provided yet.

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    Sorry for the late reply - yes definitely finish your tutorial

Some ideas for tutorials on this site are being thrown back and forth at the moment - I've got tutorials I've been working on and I know silver has been putting a lot of thought into things as well - if a suitable way to present and post such things emerges? then maybe put it on here too or write more
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314