Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luna Game Library - Simple & Elegant Game Programming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Got polypoint collision detection in now. Did some test last night and I'm confident that I can get IAP (in-app purchase) integrated. For the moment, the only payment gateway will be Strip. Strip is super easy to setup and configure without all the troubles that you go through with most gateways. At the moment the fees are (2.9% + 0.30) per transaction. The process payment call will be asynchronous, calling a user defined event routine with status updates. Cool, excited to see how this works out.
    Last edited by drezgames; 04-11-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Ok, IAP is now in. I got it down to these minimal routines:

Code:
    //---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // In App Purchase
    //---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    procedure IAPSale(
      // processing
      aAPIKey    : PChar;
      aEvent     : TIAPEvent;

// transaction
      aTransactionAmount: PChar;
      aTransactionDesc  : PChar;

// credit card
      aCardCVVData      : PChar;
      aCardExpMonth     : Integer;
      aCardExpYear      : Integer;
      aCardNumber       : PChar;

// customer
      aCustomerFirstName: PChar;
      aCustomerLastName : PChar;
      aCustomerAddress  : PChar;
      aCustomerCity     : PChar;
      aCustomerState    : PChar;
      aCustomerZip      : PChar;
      aCustomerCountry  : Pchar;
      aCustomerEmail    : PChar;
      aCustomerPhone    : PChar
      ); stdcall; external LUNA_DLL;
    function  GetIAPResponseApproved: Boolean; stdcall; external LUNA_DLL;
    function  GetIAPResponseApprovalCode: PChar; stdcall; external LUNA_DLL;
    function  GetIAPResponseAVSResult: PChar; stdcall; external LUNA_DLL;
    function  GetIAPResponseCode: PChar; stdcall; external LUNA_DLL;
    function  GetIAPResponseCVVResult: PChar; stdcall; external LUNA_DLL;
    function  GetIAPResponseInvoiceNumber: PChar; stdcall; external LUNA_DLL;
    function  GetIAPResponseText: PChar; stdcall; external LUNA_DLL;
    function  GetIAPResponseTransactionId: PChar; stdcall; external LUNA_DLL;
    When you call IAPSale, the operation will be pushed into a background thread. When completed the aEvent routine will be called and you can then check the results with the GetIAPResponseXXX routines. If the transaction was approved GetIAPResponseApproved will be true and the transaction id (which is needed for refunds etc) will be returned. When testing, simply use your test API key you get from stripe. For a real purchase use the live key.

Since you also have database support, you can store your data on a remote database, on the local filesystem, encrypted, etc., as simple or elaborate as you wish.
    Last edited by drezgames; 30-04-2017 at 10:19 PM.

First public release (link will always be at top in 1st post)

It would be nice to get some feedback. Trying to get an idea of performance and how it works across different configurations. Comments/suggestions welcome.

Some feature in this release include:
    - Frame-base timing
    - Password protected archive (standard zip files)
    - Vector math routines
    - Memory mapped buffer object (uses file mapping so can be very large, the OS will manage swapping in/out of memory, you just access the pointer or the Read/Write methods of object)
    - Kbd & mouse support
    - Graphic primitives, viewports, polygons and textures
    - True-type font support.
    - Sprite support (can be organized into pages and groups) and has support for polypoint collision
    - Entity (sprite with position and orientation, collision detection)
    - Music and sound playback
    - Video playback (.mpg only at this time)
    - Screenshake support
    - Screenshot system (can specify folder and base filename)
    - Basic networking (fast UDP with reliable packets)
    - Database support (SQLite and MySQL)
    - Highscore system (or you can create your own with the database support)
    - Twitter and IAP support
    - 3D starfield
    - Much more to come...
    Last edited by drezgames; 31-05-2017 at 12:50 AM.

I now got devblog, forums, project tracker and downloads setup on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by piradyne View Post
    I now got devblog, forums, project tracker and downloads setup on the website.
    Tried to download. I't is only available to registered users. Tried to register few times and got "you did not pass security check" message

Hi, so sorry about that. Please try again, you should be able to download as guest now. I forgot to set the guest permissions. Can you please let me know what security msg your getting? Thanks.

@kostyap, ok everything should be working now. If you could be so kind, please also try to register again. The recaptcha should show up properly now. You will then get an email, click the link to validate and all should "just work". Again, sorry and thanks very much for reporting the issue. Between the last update, they changes some things and I had to reset and reconfigure a few items.

Basic physics coming soon. Hopefully in next build.

Very cool. Nice demo project. Out of curiousity though, what exactly made you go with DirectX 9 for new development in 2017?

@Akira13, thanks. Ahh yea, that is the version of the chuck of rendering code that I pulled over from an another project. It's works and well tested so I stuck it in so that I can get the new API to a stable point. Then I can go back later and swap out/upgrade etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast