Thread: Luna Game Pascal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @SilverWarior

I found the protocol stuff here.
    I used it before to build the help system and it worked before for me. It will register the protocol and setup a callback within the current process and then remove it on shutdown. I think the issue maybe related to DLL vs EXE. I did some more test last night and placed into an EXE and it will register properly then. I got the files coming in from the HTML folder via the handler and I feed that to browser. It displays the help system interface, but when I click on a link, it then tries to load internet explorer. Not sure what is going on now. This was working perfectly before (maybe 2-3 years ago I think). I got the mime types correct. I see some javascript errors too. Maybe you can figure something out.

Note, the examples work, they are simple static html files. I'm reading in a webhelp system generated by Help & Manual. It could be related to the template too. The more complex ones, im seeing a race condition when it loads, but the classic webhelp template loads just fine. I can navigate around, but any link tries to load IE. I see my protocol handler in the address bar of IE too. It should be continuing to fire to my handler. So something is wrong I have to figure out. Once I get this working, I can then redirect those files from a zip file. If I go WebBrowser1.Navigate('lgp://index.html'), the help system will load in and display. Any links clicked there after, will try to load IE.
    Last edited by drezgames; 21-06-2017 at 05:54 PM.