Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
Wait! Cossacks 3 is made with Pascal?
I now know which game is the next in line for buying.
I spent many joyful times playing the first Cossacs game. So if this one is as fun as the first one was I will probably enjoy this one as well. And if it is so easily modable as you say this might be the first game for which I might try to make some mod of my own (need to play it first).

Any way I will take a closer look to see if I can lend you a helping hand. But I'm not making any promises.
Yeh it sure is! It's really easy to mod because all the files are external and not part of the engine locked up so you can access and change almost anything, for example one of the players made a mod which you can zoom all the way out and get a birds eye view of the map so now you can control your formations a lot better. So glad you remember the first one! A lot of people playing Cossacks 3 are totally new to it all, if you get it you should come and play online, some of the multiplayer games are unbelievable, you really have to be smart with your formations and attack/defense tactics, I've played a few games that have gone for 3 hours, not even kidding you!

I'd love to learn about Pascal and how you can work these things out!