Thread: Dllama - Local LLM Inference

Dllama - Local LLM Inference

logo.png

A simple and easy to use library for doing local LLM inference directly from your favorite programming language.

Download
    tinyBigGAMES/Dllama: Local LLM inference Library (github.com)

Simple example
    Code:
    uses
      System.SysUtils,
      Dllama;

begin
      // init
      if not Dllama_Init('config.json', nil) then
        Exit;
      try
        // add message
        Dllama_AddMessage(ROLE_SYSTEM, 'You are a helpful AI assistant');
        Dllama_AddMessage(ROLE_USER, 'What is AI?');

// do inference
        if Dllama_Inference('phi3', 1024, nil, nil, nil) then
        begin
          // success
        end
      else
        begin
          // error
        end;
      finally
        Dllama_Quit();
      end;
    end.
    Media
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just tried this project of yours and was not impressed. While it seemed that some text was being written by the AI the output was incoherent mess of various words. I don't have enough knowledge on this topic to even begin to guess what might be wrong.

I'm afraid I didn't even try the project. So much to do, so little time. Besides I'm no github user. So can't really comment at all other than the general point that it's good to see some pascal activity. Keep up the good work.

I just tried this project of yours and was not impressed. While it seemed that some text was being written by the AI the output was incoherent mess of various words. I don't have enough knowledge on this topic to even begin to guess what might be wrong.
    Hmm, which Test did you run? What type of output did you get? Which model did you use? Did you change the template format in config.json? If it's not correct for example, you will not get correct output. Are you running in GPU or CPU mode, etc.

The fact that local LLM inference was not even possible 2-3 years ago on consumer hardware is impressive in itself! Amazing how fast AI is advancing.

If you can give some info about the problem, i'm sure we can get to the bottom of it. I want everyone to be able enjoy AI.
    Last edited by drezgames; Today at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    Thx!