Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very simple snake game

Very simple snake game

Hello!

I would like to share with you a two hundred lines snake game I made using the WinGraph unit by Stefan Berinde.

Use the left and right arrows to change the snake direction.
    Attached Files Attached Files

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    Very elegant this would make an excellent tutorial for the site if you were so inclined. Thank you for sharing
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Quote Originally Posted by phibermon View Post
    Very elegant
    Thank you for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by phibermon View Post
    this would make an excellent tutorial for the site if you were so inclined.
    Why not? I just would need some help to correct my english language.

What would be the most convenient format for such a tutorial ?

I will have a look if I can port it to ptcGraph and ptcCrt, so it can be compiled for Linux, too.
    Best regards,
    Cybermonkey

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermonkey View Post
    I will have a look if I can port it to ptcGraph and ptcCrt, so it can be compiled for Linux, too.
    It would be great.

What about a Pulsar2D version?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Chastain View Post
    Why not? I just would need some help to correct my english language.
    Don't worry much about this. I guarantee you that AthenaOfDelphi will do it gladly. And I'm pretty sure prhibermon will also lend a hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Chastain View Post
    What would be the most convenient format for such a tutorial ?
    If you are going to write a tutorial please use PGD forum section. This means that you are basically writing an article here on PGD. Also since tutorial isn't published right away you can calmly work on it without worrying about publishing a half done tutorial.
    And when you think you have done it just post a "Publish request" in "Site News and Feedback" and also request for content lecturing. Then one of the moderators that does have good knowledge of English will go through the tutorial contents and make necessary corrections before publishing the said tutorial.

And if you encounter some difficulties while writing the tutorial don't be afraid to ask PGD staff for help. We will gladly lend a helping hand.

@SilverWarior

Perfect. Thank you.

Hello friends! There is a new version of the game, with a title page, a high scores page, and sounds. Even the game logic has been rewritten.

The tutorial is coming soon. I begin with a french version and after I will try to translate it to english.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Roland Chastain; 11-02-2018 at 08:13 AM. Reason: replaced zip file

Hello! I retouched the source code (new version attached to my previous post). I have to finish to write the tutorial.

Hello! I didn't give up that project.

I attach here the latest version of the source code.
    Last edited by Roland Chastain; 27-04-2021 at 06:20 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast