Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realm of Magic, a 2D Multiplayer RPG

Realm of Magic, a 2D Multiplayer RPG

i have updated first post with screenies. i used links, as they are quite large...

i have uploaded an update. no new features, but hopefully some bugfixes and stuff...

i have some problems with players entering and leaving rooms. it should work fine when only one player is on, but if two players is in one room, and one of them leave, it has happened that both players disappear for one player (the one still in the first room). when the player re-enters the room, it works fine, but the player still in it is still not there. (a bit irritating, really, not seeing your character )

Fixed some stuff so invalid packets can be detected (only for RecPlayers and RecPlayerPos so far.
    Also made so the server wont send information about players that are longer away from you than 2000 pixles (in the SendPlayerPos function, that is)

Sorry for this third post...

Have fixed some bugs and done some stuff to remove further lag.
    my own computer will be running server for a little while, just to test.
    the only required login is nickname right now, so please respect eachothers nicks (if you test it)

The host is: rom.thorins.net

just download the RoM.rar (same link as ever) and test.
    the door has a new password: "usedoor" it will open and close.
    and i do know that the door does not reappear again after you open, then close it... im working on it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12