Thread: dRezEngine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls View Post
    Glad to see you are still working on this project mate

Have you used yet another name for your company? It is hard to keep track I must admit

Keep up all the hard work bro!!
    Looking good

cheers,
    Paul
    Paul, sup man. How have you been my friend? Hope all is well. Yea, finally got old code base modernized and all the features that I wanted to get in. Just wanted everything to be in place to do my projects. You know, I tried to contact you a time or two. The last time I made contact was GMS humble bundle sale (I think). Later, I emailed you the changes in direction I was making and seeing if you could give me some feedback on some things I was working on. No response. Any old emails you would have at the time would have still redirected back to me. But any way, glad to hear from you. How goes your gamedev projects? I think I tried to contact via your syntax error software domain. It was/is down. Do you still have this anywhere? At the time, the email I had of yours, it was getting flagged and my emails returning. The IPs I had at the time for my server, apparently was abused by a previous user so it had gotten on some spam blocking sites that I had to spend so much time to get clean. What a PITA that was. (Note, if you ever get a server, make sure you request clean IPs). I have not been back to PGD in about 6-8 months maybe? Forgot to try to PM you from PGD, oh well, haha.

Rounding out the feature set is a light-weight IDE. Great for prototyping and MOD'ing.