Thread: se framework

Quote Originally Posted by devchenxip View Post
    Somes screenshots of demos?

The UI looks very nice, keep up good work!

Quote Originally Posted by ironquark View Post
    Somes screenshots of demos?
    There is a screenshot on GitHub page.

Dear LP:
    I am a Delphi programmer with 10 years of experience in game tool development.
    I really like PXL (Asphyre), and I want to develop more tools and extension modules for this engine, and I hope you can provide more dynamic information so that I know you haven't given up on PXL updates and maintenance.

Thank you for your encouraging words.
    Last edited by devchenxip; 23-07-2018 at 06:47 AM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by devchenxip View Post
    Dear LP:
    I am a Delphi programmer with 10 years of experience in game tool development.
    I really like PXL (Asphyre), and I want to develop more tools and extension modules for this engine, and I hope you can provide more dynamic information so that I know you haven't given up on PXL updates and maintenance.

Thank you for your encouraging words.
    You're DraculaLin? This Sprites remember me DouDou sample from Asphyre

PXL is still an active project and being maintained. It is considered a stable and reliable. However, it's further development and maintenance is more on per-request basis, being a part of consulting services.

I am not DraculaLin, I'm currently working on his earlier version.
    Perhaps, in the future, there will be plans to port a Sprite from another mature engine.

I've been too busy lately, To support a project, a CG editor is being developed, So I won't have time to use PXL in the near future.
    Last edited by devchenxip; 04-03-2019 at 05:52 AM. Reason: add