Thread: raylib-pascal - raylib 2.x

raylib-pascal - raylib 2.x

raylib is a simple and easy-to-use library to learn videogame programming.

Raylib 2.0 was just released. I wanted to get bindings fixed up and out ASAP. I will update this post later when I have more time. For now you can grab the bindings below:

DOWNLOAD (GitHub)
    Last edited by drezgames; 11-08-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Can you tell us a little bit more about raylib? What is your relation to raylib? What projects can be done with raylib? Did you already develop with raylib? What is the best pascal environment for raylib? Is it secure? Can it be deployed to the appstore? Who uses raylib? Why it better than others?

Quote Originally Posted by gerdich View Post
    Can you tell us a little bit more about raylib? What is your relation to raylib? What projects can be done with raylib? Did you already develop with raylib? What is the best pascal environment for raylib? Is it secure? Can it be deployed to the appstore? Who uses raylib? Why it better than others?
    Hi, all the info about it can be found at http://www.raylib.com/. Its a game library, primarily aimed at beginners. Its very easy to use, lots of great features out of the box. The developer was a teacher and it started as a weekend project to help his students and it morphed into what it is today. I have no relationship with him other than I think it nice and easy lib to use and wanted to try it with Pascal so I made bindings for it. As you read on the site, its cross-platform working on lot of devices now and written in standard c99. It was just one header with minimal structs so making bindings was not too hard at all. I made the bindings and making them available in case anyone wanted to play around with raylib.

You can do lots of things with it actually, it even has basic 3d support. You can use it with FreePascal and or Delph/CE. Yes mobile is supported, even raspberry PI. He has an active community (see the discord, most people are hanging out there). It may or may not be better or worse then others. Its another choice that we have for game development. It easy to use, you have 2d, 3d and many platforms and the developer is actively working on it. Hit him up (@raysan5) or twitter and/or discord if you have concerns. Nice guy, he will respond promptly.

Project is now up on GitHub.