Thank you for your reply. I am very surprised about your answer and, to be honest, I cannot believe everything. I always thought that the main limiting factor for performance was the graphics card. Delphi does not anything else than every other 3D graphics engines. It sends out vertices to the graphics card. Delphi is even more respective to the underlying system architectures. For Windows it uses directX. I can't see where the performance could be freined. Even JavaScript achieves good 3d performance. I can't believe that Firemonkey in a compiled language could be slower than JavaScript scripts or C# bytecode. It does not anything else than sending vertices to the graphics cards, by an abstraction of the underlying graphics API. It can be true that very high level controls in Delphi are not programmed with the necessary performance. But for the main 3D functionality Firemonkey should be the same level as C++ OpenGL, on Windows even faster because of directX. With the Vulkan libraries support there should be the same performance as in C++ Vulkan applications. That was not even my original question. This was already clear for me. Therefore I am very surprised that you even disagree in my first suppositions. Do you have any informations or tests? That would be very strange. My question was only about the gain of performance of the Vulkan libraries themselves.