The game is taking shape and will be finished this year.

Recently I updated Freepascal, Lazarus and SDL (incl. Pascal Headers) to current versions after years. Everything compiled smoothly.

I was also looking for a profiler, a simple tool without complications. I considered LazProfiler but it requires trunk versions of Freepascal and Lazarus. Then I got Very Sleepy, a polling CPU profiler. It led me to the worst bottlenecks. All I had to do was selecting DWARF2 debugging infos in my project's properties.

Thanks a lot for your interest, your twitter-likes and so on.

And finally some impressions from the last months ...