Quote Originally Posted by Jonax View Post
I just made a few improvments, in my opinion.
Here is suggestion for another improvement. Allow user to change the grid size, number of possible colors, and number of possible moves. With this you could introduce different levels of difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonax View Post
One challenge with Windows programs, IMHO, is the many warnings the user get if they try to install my programs.
Well if you offer your program to be downloaded as executable Windows will warn user about this because it logs when certain executable has been downloaded from WEB. It tends to so even for executable that are stored in ZIP archives.
The only way around this is to create an Installer for your application. Then the user is warned only for downloaded installer once but is no longer being warned about your application executable being from WEB every time.
If you go and decide using an Installer for your program I would recommend using Inno Setup https://jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

Another way to reduce the warnings about your program both on Windows and other platforms is by digitally signing your application executable with a trusted digital certificate.This can make your potential users more at ease. Also it makes much more difficult for someone to just take your executable and inject it with some malicious code as doing so to a signed executable will void the digital certificate.