Thread: MaxDe - physics based game for Linux (64-bit)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @SilverWarior: you are right of course. The game is not playable with mouse only now. Was not the intention when this project started but it turned out that way. I'm not sure I got the time and energy to squeeze in some mouse control option. But I'll keep that in mind. Maybe some options will appear in future revisions of the MaxDe.

I would assume the touching a touch screen gadet is more or less equal to using a mouse, but I figure most of those gadgets runs on android or apple OS anyway. Would be nice to create software for those too but that also got lower priority, because limited time and resources. It's good to learn the Delphi is doing well with touch screen gadets. I have no idea about the status for Lazarus. But that is not yet a problem for me. Still fully occupied making stuff for Linux PC's.

I'm not sure how many more revisions of the MaxDe there will be but I made an attempt to return to previous paler colours and to force the font color to (almost) black.
    How? by assigning the forms an almost black color. Will it work adequately? I hope so but don't know yet. There always seem to be surprises when other users try the software..

Anyway. The latest version is available. Still same name but new checksum of course.

Last edited by Jonax; 05-08-2022 at 09:48 AM. Reason: typo