Thread: Castle Game Engine 7.0-alpha.2 release

Castle Game Engine 7.0-alpha.2 release

We have released Castle Game Engine 7.0-alpha.2, and I wrote a news article about it on

https://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/content.php?429-Castle-Game-Engine-7-0-alpha-2-release

Can you publish it? Thank you!
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 20-09-2022 at 06:17 AM.

I have now published your article.

PS: I hope you don't mind but I have edited your article to include direct link to latest intro video tutorial from your YouToube channel. I might help to better attract new people to Castle game engine.
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 20-09-2022 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Grramar corrections

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    I have now published your article.

PS: I hope you don't mind but I have edited your article to include direct link to latest intro video tutorial from your YouToube channel. I might help to better attract new people to Castle game engine.
    Direct link to the tutorial looks great -- thank you, and thank you for publishing!

Quote Originally Posted by michalis View Post
    Direct link to the tutorial looks great -- thank you, and thank you for publishing!
    No problem.
    For future reference you could add videos yourself by using "Add video" button which then asks you for video URL. As you can see many video streaming sites are supported.

Also a few notes on adding images. As you may have noticed when you add image to PGD from file the image itself gets scaled down considerably. This is to avoid using to much space on PGD servers for images. So instead you could go and add image from URL which then makes PGD forums load image directly from your website.
    Of course the danger is that if the image gets removed from your website it will no longer be available here on PGD. So you could make use of both approaches by primarily linking images to your website in order to display them in full quality and adding the same images as attachments to article/post so that it may serve some sort of a low quality backup when the image gets removed from your website.