Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone need original music?

Tank Brigade

I've finally finished my first gaming composition ever, and thanks to (jeremy), I can now introduce to you the latest news in gaming history... Tank Brigade has been updated, with some new features and an incredible synthesis of sound and game-playing satisfaction, I might add. I tried to create a "war" theme, so lots of brass and some marching percussion, like some of the works that you'd hear from composers in the early 20th century....WWI and so on. I've only gotten feedback from jdarling so far on the music, and he's been far too generous in his observations. If anyone would like to comment, or offer criticism, I'd be very interested in your feedback. A link to the newest Tank Brigade is posted below. Thanks!!!

http://www.eonclash.com/JumpStart/downloads.php

Blog Entries

anyone need original music?

I was one of the select few that was able to set TB v2 before it's release so I got to hear the music aswell.

Very nice score... I like the 2nd one that played the best. If they are in sequence that way.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I have to give r3u big props (is that the proper usage?) for the work he has done. The new background music makes all of the difference in the world when playing the game. The length and timing were well thought out. Honestly can't wait to work with Nick (rn) on another project in the future.

I'm a little late here .

I downloaded the demo if that's the right one. I liked the initial music that was playing throughout the menu screen and game, I feel that it could also suit other types of scenes.

And on that game btw, I think you should experiment with more movement allowable and some more speed to it and see how it feels that way, might keep the excitement up a bit more (it's not too easy either which is good lol).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12