We've still got a bit more of the engine, and base graphics to finish off before we really start to think about polishing anything up, and adding menus at this stage (but in development right now). (We've only just started animations :lol: )

jdarling, your article is gold, and nothing is going to be left out, we're just still working on the Big5

Traveler, I've reproduced this error myself. I'm not sure how levels are getting loaded (haven't seen the source yet), but there's a bit of delay between walking upto the door and switching map, your able to still walk around before the map loads. Sometimes at next map load you start out inside a wall or blocking tile, and that seems to crash the game.

What do your mean by, ".. how come there's no door when I get into a new level?" ?

Yeah, there's a little bit of inconsistancy with perspective ATM, we're trying to replicate the same sort of Old school puzzle games that were side on, but it's exagerated more by the use of pre-rendered models, and lighting. I don't want to go completely top down, or i'll lose all the detail on the characters. When I get around to creating new box sprites, I'm planning on making them on an angle, to match the characters sprites.

Thanx for the feed back so far everyone.