Artwork:

Yeah the artwork is really coming together quite nicely. I've got to hand it to Kas, he's done an amazing job interpriting my vision of Garland's world.

Mind you I guess it helps that we have been working on Cyber Crisis all this time, huh Kas?

I have no doubt this game will be great visually. Which is great becasue it'll keep me on my toes to keep up with the visual effect. :lol: I just feel bad for whatever musician that joins the team, he's gonna have his work cut out for him. [size=9px]j/k[/size]

Oh and the title font is great. How would it work in our font system Kas? Or did you another one in mind for that part?

Debugging:

In short, I gave up. The fireballs code sucked so I started over and decided to do it another way. Instead of having an array for all the fireballs I made one per enemy so that I didn't have so many constantly changing things to keep track of. There is smart code and then there is brilliantly stupid ways of complicating code.

So in the end I'll be rid of the fireball bugs and it'll be structured in a more managable way. The only thing is that I have to move all the enemies from the one array containing all the game objects and make a seperate array just for them. This means a major revisit and recode the way all the game objects are managed/structured to do it. But the good news is that I'm mostly done, I just have to account for the new array of TEnemy objects.

I'll then start on animation, spruse up the graphics with Kas' fine work and I'll churn out another pre-alpha for you guys to give a run & give feedback with.