Well it's a bit easier than carrying your laptop and coding while your running the race, no?

:lol:

Well with 'Join Our Adventure' I'd like to mix the fun stuff with the cool work stuff we do. I think that it'll give people a taste of a PGD member's lifestyle. And of course everyone is different so I can honestly expect each person's contribution to be as such.

So yeah tanffn, your clip would be great. And no you don't have to jump out of a tank with a jacknife kick and shoot fireballs out of your fingers, but if you can put it into the clip cuz that would be kinda neat to see.

Just try to keep what you send me to about 1 minute as I'm planning for the commercial to be just 3-4 mins long and having over 40 mins of footage to condence and choose bits from will be hard enough.

And... you guys can send me the clips via email at raproductions@hotmail.com if they are under 10 MB. (a Hotmail restriction) Another means will be nessissary for bigger files though, perhaps place them on your filesharing site or if Dom can handle bigger attachments he will be able to accept them via email aswell.