Hey everyone!

Something we've been planning for ages now, is to do an ambitious advertising campaign for the PGD community and to really get the word out about the site and what we all do here.

I have 2 video commercial projects planned that after they are completed will be posted on sites like YouTube and Google Video. And these videos will feature YOU the individuals of the PGD community! This is your chance to show off and shout out to the internet that Pascal Game Development rocks and it's growing! :thumbup:

You can be a part of either video all you need is a video camera and/or a web cam and some free time. Here is what we need from you.

Project 1: I'm an Object Pascal Programmer!

Send us a video clip of you, in your own way or in your own first language saying to the camera with pride "I'm an Object Pascal programmer!" you can change it to say Delphi or just Pascal if you like too.

Project 2: Join Our Adventure

In this one you get to be creative. Send us a short clip up to 1 minute of you doing something exciting or fun that you like to do. Also clips of you working or having fun with your other group/team members would be great for this as well. Be creative, have fun and show off your wild side. We want to show off that us PGD'ers know how to have fun. Oh and feel free to plug the official PGD logo, site URL or title!

Other project ideas:

We're open to new and exciting ideas. If you are brave, creative or bold and have a great idea for a commercial on the cheap ala free. Of course it would help if you could film it yourself then drop me a PM and let me have it.

Cool ideas that I'd love to see tried:

:arrow: Running a large banner with the official logo on it to the top of a tall building or some buildings. (Though permission to do so might be helpful with this! )
:arrow: People forming the letters "PGD" as seen from above.
:arrow: Finding people that know what Pascal is and educating them on the street about it live!.
:arrow: A snowball fight between Pascal and C programmers and the Pascal programmers winning. :lol:

Other ideas?