Thread: NetworkEngine for JEDI-SDL (TCP Version)

NetworkEngine for JEDI-SDL (TCP Version)

While the NetworkEngine.pas file isn't in the products menu just yet, it has been available for a little bit. I've just updated it with support for Variants and Messages. This new set of features pretty much makes it a SDL TCP catch all wrapper that should be easier to use then the standard SDL methods if your not familiar with the api.

Download Here

More info here

Hi Jeremy,
    Am I able to add this to the JEDI-SDL v1.0 release? If so, do you also have a small demo showing the classes in action?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Sure Savage, personally it would be great to see it added to 1.0 release. There should be a demo of each of the Server and Client classes included in the package. Also included are the compiled versions and the DLL's that I used to test with.

Do you need me to upate the headers or anything to fit the JEDI-SDL standard?

When I tried to compile in Delphi I got a error.

Can you help me?

Sorry my english.

Quote Originally Posted by maker3
    When I tried to compile in Delphi I got a error.
    Can you help me?
    Sorry my english.
    I might be able to help if you can tell me what the error is (copy/paste it) and where it is (what unit, line, etc...).