Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: making executable file???

making executable file???

what actually happens if you hit F9, does your program run? if it does then use sysinternals filemon to find out where the exe is (while its still running) http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sys...k/Filemon.mspx

Blog Entries

Try this hunkar:

Go to Project -> Options and click on the Directories/Conditionals tab.

You're interested in the Output directory here. If there is anything inside it then look at that directory. If not then there are a few possible places we might be able to check.

And welcome to PGD!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Will if you were next to me you would here my sound "THANKS BROTHER" that worked it was about my configuration,thank you for your answers everyone.

Blog Entries

I aim to please.

[size=9px]Now I'm not sure where exactly this belongs... It's more of a Delphi Basics topic, no? Or is it specific to a demo or example project that comes with GLScene? If the examples are stored with these funny directory locations then this is indeed the place. Just want to confirm this one way or the other though...[/size]
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

everything is fine now i was thinking if my glscene is demo or not but now i am sure it is not a demo it works fine,but i have a laptop with 8 mb of display memory i think it is gonna be really difficult working with glscene by using this 19th century pci tried direct x with truevision 3d component and with my pc it works better than glscene.which one do you suggest working on glscene or truevision3d or any other free component??i can't give money at the moment becouse still trying to learn...??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12