Hi folks

I stopped developing this thing at the moment. It was just a little playground for me, I never intended to make a game out of it, because this kind of stuff is good for a First Person Game and those are a little too much for a 1 man team

I am on a little game right now, which I will post about, when I have a good thing to show. It has nothing to do with this landscape/grass/trees stuff. I decided to make a little game I can finish alone.

After that my plans go to converting Iron Strike to the Asphyre version, which should be released the next days. Then I will release Iron Strike here.

So don't expect any updates for this topic recently. I will do things on it, when I have time to play around again

Nitrogen: The Alpha channel is intentionally discarded. This way I don't have to z-sort the grass which makes it really slow with this amount of grass segments.
Using Alpha and no sorting causes artifacts. Alpha + Sorting makes it look much better, but slows the whole thing down so much, that it is useless.

Greetings,
Dirk