Well I can't help you with your immediate problem, but I can certainly help you get help.

:arrow: First thing, either use the 'Help!' forum for stuff you are absolutely stuck on. But don't just post stuff there that you can do with a little more effort. Experienced individual hate that and will not want to help you that much or simply ignore you altogether.

:arrow: Also you might want to post to the forum category you are actually talking about. [size=9px](Graphics, Omega, MIDletPascal, etc)[/size] At first glance I had no idea what your problem was related to, so my ability to think that I could help you was swiftly taken away.

:arrow: Lastly... "Help me" sounds like begging. It might as well be "please oh please dear god and all that is righteous save me" for all I'm concerned. I'll maybe then only look because it made me laugh. Give the subject line something descriptive. My biggest pet-peeve (irritant) is having to rename someone else's thread Subject line because they didn't give it even half a thought before posting. I think your subject line should be made as 'OpenGL sort order problem'. Or maybe 'guns being covered by terrain' or why not 'guns covered' at least.

I hope this help you at least in your seeking of knowledge if nothing else. Please let me know what your intentions are and I'll move this thread to a move appropriate category.

Cheers and good luck!