I'm studying the COLLADA format, trying to make my own interpreter in Delphi. Now I'm stuck with skinning, because I have to translate the skeletal structure. Since there are many vectors and matrices around, it's very hard to follow the results while debugging. That's why I'm making this Direct3D Calculator:

DXCalc.rar

Don't scare about the spanish, the calculator interface is in english.

I'm adding the most relevant operations for my own use, but I'd like to know if there is another tool like this. If not, I could implement the whole list of operations and release the source (translated to english) for others to expand it to their needs. If you want to include this program as a PGD tool I'll be happy

The calculator is very easy to use. Just write or paste the vector or matrix in the yellow edit box in the middle. You will see a grid version of the same date below that you can modify. Then press [ENTER] to push it in the data stack to the left. Double click an item to place it in the operator stack, and apply your favourite 3D operation. Right click for pop-up helpers.

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.