Hiya everyone.

I am creating a game with a software called Game Maker. This software allows the communication with dlls, so I decided to add some force feedback support to my games by creating a dll with delphi.

For over a year now I've been searching, force feedback tutorials, undelphix, delphix, headers here headers there and nothing. However recently, I found a dll though for another software but I was able to wrap it for my game. However being commercial it through a message on load and a 5sec delay everytime the force was inited so I decided to buy it. I did, my money reached share-it, but 15 days after no dll was delivered to me. My emails bounced and never reached the publisher so it seems my mail. So I was apparently screwed and stuck with the trial dll.

So, I seek for your help. I need either a helpful and working delphi example or a compiled dll to call using external.
I also once encountered this thread, does anyone have the FF.exe (source and demo) Attapong mentions on this thread
http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...e15b3a6427a0c9
? :roll:

It is a really old topic, but what the heck? Am I really that late?

Finally, I use Delphi 6 personal. DirectX 9.0c, WinXp Home and have a Thrustmaster force feedback gamepad.