Thread: SibVRV Billard 3D

SibVRV Billard 3D

Billiard simulation game to learn and play billiard games with your friends.
    Billard is a comprehensive pool game with full 3D environment and perfect sounds.
    It features easy and addictive game play, supports 8-Ball game.

Link :
    http://www.sibvrv.com/billard/

SibVRV Billard 3D

Nice intro screen, and music! How did you develop the intro screen?

Unfortunately I could not play the game. I encountered an exception and the program quit.
    Marmin^.Style

SibVRV Billard 3D

marmin, what is your video board ? and other modules works ? or show error ?

Blog Entries

SibVRV Billard 3D

Very nice sibvrv.

Well it takes balls to make a game like this. [size=9px](Sorry, couldn't resist. )[/size]
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

SibVRV Billard 3D

I have a S3- integrated video card. (S3-TWISTER). I know it's a quite old card but all Directx games work fine on it. When I try to satrt the pool game (not the intro screen this works OK) I get the big error. ( I can't see any pool screen).
    I also get strange graphics when try to resize the screen.

I try to debug this error in Delphi, to see whart caused the error, but it didn't work. It happens when starting the game itself. (it might be not a video problem) This might be my old system so please test it on on other systems.

Running a windows XP system with 384 Mb on board.

You still haven't answered how you made the intro screen. Nice music b.t.w. Funky and enbergetic. Me like!!

I hope to see a good version, soon. Good luick debugging!!
    Marmin.
    Marmin^.Style

SibVRV Billard 3D

I've also tried it.. and i like the intro very much.

But while the game was loading, it froze completely and i had to pull the plug.
    I had been working on my own project, and i hadn't saved it :x Fortunatly the lost changes could be re-changed within 5 minutes. :razz:

I think this could become a good game... but i think it needs some more debugging and testing.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.