Thanks for the kind words And I think a post-mortem after the game is finished is something I'll want to do, as together with my blog and the almost daily backups I can nicely show the progress that the project made over the months (I just took a look at a backup that was just 4 months old and the differences to the current version are huge). But since the project still needs a lot of work I wouldn't count on that post-mortem before end of 2007 (maybe even later, I tend not to make any predictions on dates for my projects anymore).

As for Project "W" istelf - it's progressing very nice (mostly better than I initially thought) and I'm not too far away from the "feature-complete" stage, which kind-of is my first milestone, and allows the player to at least use all the features the final game will offer (though not content-complete, I still have to think about the tech-tree, model buildings and units, etc.). I even started writing down my ideas on how the AI will play this game and plan on starting work on a basic AI by the end of this month.