Quote Originally Posted by tanffn
How much time did it take you to rewrite the design doc and making the game to it current state? [size=9px]You said you started working on the game since 2003 but stopped for X ..[/size]
I made a prototype in 2003 but that was nothing too big. So I started over again in July 2003 and basically rewrote the whole game design document and the whole game itself. So to get to the current state it took me about 5 months (with some interruptions, e.g. for updating the NewtonPlayGround which took its time).

And yesterday I started to work on the next feature of the game, namely espionage. This will be an integral part of the gameplay as it'll help you in finding your enemies weak points and also allows to do some sabotage in enemy regions. I wrote all ideas down with pen and paper (brainstorming in front of the PC is always a bad idea, so I do this the traditional way), including the layout for the espionage window and then did a nice writeup on all important stuff concerning this in my game document. So over the next days I'll start implementing this feature into the game itself. But I'll have you updated on that.

And thanks for all that feedback guys!