Quote Originally Posted by cragwolf
A shame it's Windows-only, but I suppose one can't have everything! Good luck with it, the more Pascal games, the better.
Since I'm using no specific OS-features (except for some wgl-functions from OpenGL, but that's no problem) and the game uses OpenGL as well as OpenAL it should be possible to port it to Linux. But I'll wait and see if there is a demand for this, as last time I asked about porting NewtonPlayGround to Linux no one responed.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
I'm dying to try an english version of your game. Like everyone else says, the interface and other graphics are truely stunning.
Rest assured, the demo will be in english and german. Most of those texts on the screenshot is just a placeholder or temporary, so translating it into different languags yet would be a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
In some way it also kind of reminds me of Ascendancy by Logic Factory. It was a turn-based empire game, but in space.
As for Ascendancy : You got me uncovered Will I was a huge fan of Ascendancy and I even tried to recreated it with an older project (see this for more info on that), but somehow I'm not that science-fiction guy and creating a semi-realistic setting is much easier/more fun to me, so yes, there are influences from Ascendancy (and Master of Orion) in this project.