Iv'e asked alot of questions lately haha, am I keeping you all busy?

Anyway, here is a copy of the email I sent off to Micrel (the guy doing UnDelphiX atm) after some after small discussions, this is basically the best way I could describe my problem.

Hello, I will explain a little more as to the problem with GetBoundsRect.

I override it so I can specify the bounding rectangle (that's used with collisions, so basically resize the invisible box around the sprite).

Like so:

Result := Bounds(Round(WorldX), Round(WorldY), Width, Height);

Now the last two values, Width and Height (or Right and Bottom if you like), work fine and can be adjusted.

However, modyfing The Top and Left doesn't really have much of an effect at all it seems.

Like, if I wanted to reduce the height of the bounding box so that the sprites head was not treated during collisions, logically (for me), I would increase the TOP value so it pushes the bounding rectangle down further.

But this does not seem to work, infact changing it in minus or plus, does absolutely nothing, unless I set it to 0 and the sprite will not move anymore.
You could probably test his yourself quite easily, using UnDelphiX 1.07B, make up two basic filled boxes in MSPaint, one will be the one you move around and the other a collisioned object. Override the GetBoundsRect function for the moving sprite and try what I did and hopefully you will see what I mean.